Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
GhosT's Application Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
GhosT's Application Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
GhosT's Application Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
GhosT's Application Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
GhosT's Application Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
GhosT's Application Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
GhosT's Application Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
GhosT's Application Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

GhosT's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G]-[O$TY

GhosT's Application Empty
PostSubject: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Name:GhosT

Been in a clan before?If yes,who?:Yes .....Jsa,FoD,MoH,CoS

Best class:Engineer

Best times and days to play?:Any time really except wendsday night's

How did you hear about JSA?:I heard .X. wanted me back for his last season.So im here. Let's kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Sounds good to me...Idk who you are but you'll make a great addition to our clan!!
Back to top Go down
G]-[O$TY

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Im really old i was recruited by .X. he taught me how to put my mic on talk to everyone.He let me be in my first clan battle and scrim.So i can't be a freelancer and let him retire.He asked me to rejoin.So now this is the season that we own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW i was {JSA}GDGS_APPRENTICE<---------That was old school.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 pm

GDGS? Ground Demolition what? Never heard of that rank. GSP, GSC, GSS, GS2LT, GSLT..... Whats GS? er What was GS?

Regardless welcome back.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:49 pm

yea...welcome back. I do remember a few others when they had those ranks

Like: {JSA}GSD_My_rectum, and a few others LOL
Back to top Go down
G]-[O$TY

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Rectum was awsome and super funny.He would off been a good rocket if he woulden't of quit the game.=[
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

This is X's choice let it be known I do not support this move to allow this person back into the clan who has proven time and again to leave at any single whim that serves him

Any if X wants this he can have it we shall see what follows
Back to top Go down
G]-[O$TY

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

GDGS mean's Ground Demolotion Gunary Sergent. And Zuberi with all do respect not trying to call you out but ive heard from several JsA member's that you don't like me and they say they don't like you so i would advise you to let off a little on JsA plese.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 pm

G]-[O$TY wrote:
Rectum was awsome and super funny.He would off been a good rocket if he woulden't of quit the game.=[

I know he left us when things got real slow and went to DD. X tried to get him to come back, but now I havent seen him for awhile. But I remember YOU lol. I just dont remember all the old ranks. I only remember the ones i held, but I want to bring those ranks back.
Back to top Go down
G]-[O$TY

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Aden .x. really asked me to come back but he hasen't responded to my app do i put the tag's on?
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Id like to see you with tags on, but returning member (regardless of prior rank) start out with the {JSA}PL_ rank.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm

G]-[O$TY wrote:
GDGS mean's Ground Demolotion Gunary Sergent. And Zuberi with all do respect not trying to call you out but ive heard from several JsA member's that you don't like me and they say they don't like you so i would advise you to let off a little on JsA plese.

I could really car less if some people in the clan dont like me probally only a few people that dont make up the whole clan I simply voiced my oppinion if you dont like it well there is nothing I can do for you there however.

I do not like people like you who say they are loyal then leave you have a track record of that so before you try and fling an insult my way look at yourself first

My track record for clans is 2 one disbanded and now JSA which I havent left yet what can you say for yourself?.........

As I have stated above I do not support this however X is the clan leader that doesnt give you the right to mouth off like you know me or somthing and to those in the clan who dont like me ?

Oh bloody well you might be in an army with people you dont like but they are your unit that is all nobody agrees all the time then again the people I hang with dont clan hop around and when they are busted on it they take it like a man instead of trying to slight or insult a person of higher rank .

enjoy your day
Back to top Go down
G]-[O$TY

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:43 pm

{JSA}Leonidas wrote:
G]-[O$TY wrote:

I could really car less if some people in the clan dont like me probally only a few people that dont make up the whole clan I simply voiced my oppinion if you dont like it well there is nothing I can do for you there however.

I do not like people like you who say they are loyal then leave you have a track record of that so before you try and fling an insult my way look at yourself first

My track record for clans is 2 one disbanded and now JSA which I havent left yet what can you say for yourself?.........

As I have stated above I do not support this however X is the clan leader that doesnt give you the right to mouth off like you know me or somthing and to those in the clan who dont like me ?

Oh bloody well you might be in an army with people you dont like but they are your unit that is all nobody agrees all the time then again the people I hang with dont clan hop around and when they are busted on it they take it like a man instead of trying to slight or insult a person of higher rank .

enjoy your day

LoL im 14 just turned that age ion the 1st i dont understand half of that Laughing but in my word's you are saying .....I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DONT LIKE ME AND MY CLAN HATE'S ME Then you area all nice and say .....Have a nice day. I mean am i right.....GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 pm

G]-[O$TY wrote:
{JSA}Leonidas wrote:
G]-[O$TY wrote:

enjoy your day

LoL im 14 just turned that age ion the 1st i dont understand half of that Laughing but in my word's you are saying .....I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DONT LIKE ME AND MY CLAN HATE'S ME Then you area all nice and say .....Have a nice day. I mean am i right.....GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply put this will be my last post to you I have better things to do than go back and forth with children I voiced my oppinion as a ranking officer if you do not like it "shrugs" not my problem we shall see if you are worth your salt
Back to top Go down
G]-[O$TY

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Say it so a 14 year old can understand it.....SALT? The name's Apprentice GDGS APPRENTICE
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 pm

ok lets not start fighting between one another when ghosty is a new old member to the clan. Also, leo, I'm not tryin to criticize you in anyway, but because of the position your in as battle master, you should know a little better than to start fighting with another member. I know your more mature than that and you can set the example. Sorry if I offended you leo, but I'm just tryin to help before things get outta hand, that's all. Sorry man
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 pm

A'den/Zodiac wrote:
GDGS? Ground Demolition what? Never heard of that rank. GSP, GSC, GSS, GS2LT, GSLT..... Whats GS? er What was GS?

Regardless welcome back.

I know i'm a lil late for this but were the old JSA ranks
I was a GSD from 7 months til Dozer promoted me to GSS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GhosT's Application   GhosT's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GhosT's Application
Page 1 of 1