Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
jsolace application! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
jsolace application! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
jsolace application! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
jsolace application! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
jsolace application! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
jsolace application! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
jsolace application! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
jsolace application! Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

jsolace application!

Go down 
+2
{JSA}_BigRed1
{JSA}SSG_menace
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

jsolace application! Empty
PostSubject: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 pm

name:jsolace
best position: hard to say. does sneaky non-cheater count?
been in clan? no.
best time: nites
heard about jsa by playing online. Best game out there
swbf2 is all I play! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 am

kool beans dog, i might have someone to play with when skool ends during night time
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 am

Umm there are a few more questions you need to answer.

do you have a mic/headset?:
what is your best class?:
why would you want to join JSA?:

And we will see what goes from there.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:27 pm

jsolace wrote:
name:jsolace
best position: hard to say. does sneaky non-cheater count?
been in clan? no.
best time: nites
heard about jsa by playing online. Best game out there
swbf2 is all I play! bounce

Hello Jsolace,

I Rarly reply to new apps,but i took sec to look at yours for some reason,Glad i did.So never been in a clan huh?Thats good,no influence in how a clan runs.So a few questions i would like to ask...
You got a mic?
How long you played?
What servers have you played in?

This is all you play too,huh?Me as well.Interesting Idea
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 am

I'll answer bigred1 first and foreski...err formost becouse he rules at killing me...Mic and headset? no but I could get one here in the next day or 2. Best class? Prob. sniper, all though I have been known to get plenty mean with other classes.Why join JSA? Cleanest, hardest gameonline. Cheaters get booted, loads of talent, respect. The game played how its supposed to be played. I also notice that teams actually team up and work together, as a team. Thats why Ill go headset shopping tomorrow...also, the 420 breaks are nice. As for other questions, I've been playing swbf for 5 years. It all started with me and my little brother playing against one another. I have only played online for a few months. I'll skip my log sojourn through swbf, exept to say that that is where my name comes from...the ability to find solace through something like a video game. You guys dont know it, but you helped me cope with all kinds of heavy life stuff, from break-ups to burials. Not sure about servers, dont know what a server is...Clan? Man I just like to play, JSA is the most honest game out there...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 am

The game is called Star Wars Battlefront 2 (swbf2). JSA is a clan (i prefer the word team). The server is the room you play in. I assume you play in the server called {JSA}Chillaxhut. That is our teams room/server. Wink Good luck and I look forward to playing with you as a teammate.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:56 am

there is a game called swbf its the one that came out before swbf2, back when you were in diapers, there are many server computers on earth I have one in my room and there is this thing called beer which you are not even old enough to buy. Good luck smart ass.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 am

Hey umm first of all A'den is older than you think I mean you think like a 14-16 would be a Army recruite?.....Second glad to have you aboard.Third you need to make yourseld known to all the other players through a post/server/chat box.Fourth I have realy nothing Else to say...I wish you the best of luck because you will most shurly need it. Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 am

jsolace wrote:
there is a game called swbf its the one that came out before swbf2, back when you were in diapers, there are many server computers on earth I have one in my room and there is this thing called beer which you are not even old enough to buy. Good luck smart ass.

Chill man wtf. Im not trying to be some sort of smart ass so calm the fuck down. I was simply telling you what I did because of and I quote "Not sure about servers, dont know what a server is...Clan? Man I just like to play, JSA is the most honest game out there...". Dont go and get your panties all in a bunch. I have SWBF1 thank you very much. As for the beer thing um yea ok as if I actually need to go out and buy it myself when I can just go to any campus party. And yea Red is right about me being in the Army. Oh and another thing pal, I am one of the admins of this team.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 am

Hmm,seems like you got some spunk,i like that.First thing i need for you to do,is please get a mic,then when you do,you come find me.From everything you have said,you have had no mic,so there you have not been infected with all the crap out there in this game,good,very good...

I will give you a very rare thing,going my clan and i will train you myself,and see to it you get taught from the best players i have,including myself.You lack of influnce is what has me excited,Join me and i will take you under my wing.And to let you know the last person i took under my wing had about the same amout of online time as you.As a matter of fact he had less than you,but he is now a CO-Clan leader,his name is Bolt.He is a model of what JSA is about.And from what you qrite you have a good impretion of what JSA is About....

Do NOT take this offer lightly,i am very real about it...

I look foward to meeting you...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Dude kinda reminds me of "My_Rectum". I kinda like this guy. I was serious when I said Im looking forward to playing with this guy as a teammate. If you want to, Ill help train this guy if he still needs it when I get back from training.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}GEN_BLAZE

{JSA}GEN_BLAZE

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Hello and i wish u a good experiance with us. Cant wait to play with u sometime. X if u need any help with traininghit me up and i got u
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Include me as well.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 am

sorry a'den, I was just kinda hecklin. Humbled. Getting the head set. Stay away from campus beer they put somethin weird in it. I sorely need some coaching...
What consoles or computers are you using? are people cheating like mad on the other servers?Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 am

also, good game tonite, bigred...4no*one.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 pm

I myself and a playstation man,and i use what evr pc i can untill i get mine going,i look forward to meeting you,get that mic...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am

finally got the head set been practicing still suck I think.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 am

ah,you return.I had all but gave up on you.Good,i am glad to see that you got the set man.I am very interested in meeting you.The last person i meet that had not really played the game(Actually it was his first day).And if i remember you have not be around the game with out a mic til now.

Seek me out,I have plans for you if things go well...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 am

he lives! lol welcome back man. good to hear you got your mic.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 am

thanks train me I will be loyal and pissed off. Like a retarded pit bull...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:43 am

Hello and welcome :p Im Major Kaito, Nice to meet ya. (Other names include: The Major, Asshole (lol Major Asshole), That fucker in the X wing, and That crappy Grunt) So ya nice to meet ya. You seem intristing enough. I just hope your ready for some training cause thats kind of what I do. Hope to see ya around soon.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Approved...

You will become my second apprentice...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

thank you both much humbled tell me when and where...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 am

make your tag {JSA}PL_jsolace
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 am

can I change my tag or am I stuck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jsolace application!   jsolace application! Empty

Back to top Go down

jsolace application!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next