Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Moni may have to retire but dont know yet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}SFC_Moni{27}SL

{JSA}SFC_Moni{27}SL

Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Empty
PostSubject: Moni may have to retire but dont know yet   Moni may have to retire but dont know yet EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 pm

on 10/23/09 at 9:17 pm my stupid and aggrivating mother got on my case about me not bathing my brother so she said that i will never play the ps2 again and the she is pawning it sometime with all my games, if this is true i would like to say that i will really miss u guys, u guys r like my second family and i no this sounds like a joke but im afraid its not. X u were a good leader to me and i wish that this didn't happen, Acer ur like my brother yo i'm going to miss sniping u( dont forget to fix ur eye) lol, also if i do have to retire from JSA i leave u in charge of my squad.

Untill i know for sure that i have to retire tlk to u guys later

LONG LIVE JSA
Moni out
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Moni may have to retire but dont know yet   Moni may have to retire but dont know yet EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Moni, dont retire, you can stay and hangout here still but not play. Look at me, I rarely play due to time constraints, but im on site when i can.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: Moni may have to retire but dont know yet   Moni may have to retire but dont know yet EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 am

Moni if you are leaving I would like to say it has been a blast playing onthe same team as you and against you. Your a good guy and a great friend. I wish you the best of luck with what ever happens but I dont want my mind making me regret that I never got to say it wasnt fun. Good luck my friend with what ever happens.

You will always have my full respect and trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moni may have to retire but dont know yet   Moni may have to retire but dont know yet Empty

Back to top Go down

Moni may have to retire but dont know yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Areas :: Cantina-
Jump to: