Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
I find this odd but... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
I find this odd but... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
I find this odd but... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
I find this odd but... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
I find this odd but... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
I find this odd but... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
I find this odd but... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
I find this odd but... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

I find this odd but...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

I find this odd but... Empty
PostSubject: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Alright. First I'd like to say hello to all you JSA's i haven't spoken with for a while... I've been quite busy.

Anyway, straight to the point. I am not sure but you all remember the once was {JSA}Tostitos? Assuming you do... well... as you may remember he was removed from {JSA} for attempting to double clan and join {GOR}. He posted an application with us while he was still considered a {JSA}. Now, he was caught for that, thank god. I have also had suspicions of his membership with [DOW] as [DOW]Taco, and with {TROT}(can't remember what username) while he was in {JSA} and Applying for {GOR}.

He had made the attempt with GOR a second time not long later, and was caught claiming to be his brother, inevitably. During that time, i do not know if he was actually double clanning, but his reputation gave us enough reason to deny him. Afterward he admitted it, and admitted to multi-clanning with JSA, and other accusations against him... lieing, etc.(based on my suspicions he would have still been in DOW and TROT at that time as well, but he refused to confess to DOW, and claimed his "Brother" was in TROT. I'll get back to that anyway.)

He had quieted down for a while after, gone through a few Jedi clans... possibly double clanning or more during the time for all we know and haven't proven.

Recently, (last week or so) he has made a third attempt, claiming to be his "brother" AGAIN. Now, I considering that he had changed his age every time he applied so far, did not even remotely believe he had a brother. So he was asked as to whether he could get his brother "Dave (A.K.A. Tostitos)" to talk on mic, and he was unable to comply... now it wasn't me who asked him here, but based on a Co-clan leader of mine's little interrogation he indeed did not have a brother and was "Dave". He also had basically the same voice he always had... so really it was undeniable. What further proved this, was that he openly admitted afterward that he was lieing the whole time... yet again.

Now, since it was proven and he had admitted to NOT having a brother, i can assume that he was in TROT too... considering that he claimed a fake brother was in TROT... he was evidently lieing there. And what is there to stop us from believeing he was in DOW too? After all of this... not much.

I've been keeping track of him since the first discovery of his doubleclanning, because i feel that no clan should have to deal with a multi-clanning idiot. However, very recently i have discovered something i find very odd.

{JSA}N4SIR, who is said to have come back (yay lol), was on my chatbox buddy list. Now, I have never had the chance to add him to that thing ever before. He was not on it, and suddenly he is. The only explanation i had for that was that he was using a different name on the chat box that i had added to that list. I added Tostitos to that list, in order to keep track of his double clanning garbage. And guess what? His name was missing, and N4SIR's replaced it.

I am not assuming N4SIR is Tostitos, but I am curious to see what you all have to say about this. I will not rule out all possibilities, but the possibilities that i am considering in regards to this are:

1. The Xat chat box has something wrong, I.e. an error in the buddylist system(very unlikely considering all my other buddies on the list work fine)

2. Someone using the same computer as N4SIR is indeed Tostitos the multi-clanner

3. N4SIR IS tostitos(i don't want it to be true but i can't be sure)

The exact name that replaced N4SIR(who had owner on this site when he showed up on my buddy list) was {OSJ-CL}Hybreed. Hybreed, is the name that Tostitos applied to GOR using the third attempt last week, which also matches his account on Xat, which i had added to the buddy list to keep an eye on him so he would get caught faster next time he tried to double clan.

I want to make this clear: I AM NOT ACCUSING N4SIR OF ANYTHING. I AM STATING THE POSSIBILITIES OF AN ODD OCCURRENCE, THAT IS ALL.

P.S. X... if you could reply to my pm i sent you a while ago regarding this it would be very helpful, thanks. Particularly the IP. I want this so i can compare it to Tostitos and see what the truth really is... so it can be cleared up. Website IP is preferable, since In-game IPs do not always match Website IPs.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Trylan i agree with you.. To day on he chatbox i looked at my friends list and {JSA}CCL_N4SI's name changed for {JSA} To {SA}HyBreed{CL}.. Not to cause a big commotion about this but i think trylan is right.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Oh no, this is not to cause any commotion, this is to state facts. Yeah that would be him... I have seen {SA} around lately, it's a Jedi clan mainly as far as i know. He was very irritated when he was discovered the third time trying to get into {GOR}.

I doubt Hybreed IS literally N4SIR unless he can change his voice significantly... and intentionally act dense. But, it is possible. I want to know opinions, and I do want to have that IP as soon as possible so i can compare and verify.

I am merely concerned, I don't want JSA to have to deal with this twit too.

You can ask any person on the Jedi side; since they know me better... I have not been wrong yet when accusing someone of such things. I am probably the most difficult person to try and get away with things with... Hybreed knows it too lol.

I also think he may have been in SOL as well; and his email on the GOR site when he applied last had the name "Zury" in it, idk if it's merely a coincidence or not... since there is a {DD} going by that name, and i don't know the origin of that name; if any as it could be made up by Zury. I do not know a lot of the Conquest players overly well, so I do find it very discomforting to have to put forward evidence that MAY be against them. I mean to cause no dispute.

P.S. the background makes it a tad difficult to read the green text when it overlaps over the X wings lol.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:54 pm

He is Now known as {SA-|CL|}Ice Dragon.

I had a conversation with Ice dragon... he hardly knows how to type LOL. He claims to be "Greg" the guy that applied to our clan as "Hybreed" and claimed to be the brother of JSA Tostitos(a.k.a dave), and claims that {JSA}Tostitos is "dave" the one that applied to GOR the first time he did, and that he is also is {JSA}N4SIR. He denies that he is N4sir, and has tried to give me the brother excuse again. He also claims he only has 2 siblings, (him and "dave"). And since he said the {TROT} one i saw, was his brother, i can only assume that N4SIR was double clanning being in TROT, which i doubt.. because he is lieing his ass off. He goes off topic all the time when i ask him a direct question, and continuously asks to get into {GOR} AGAIN. This kid... seriously has issues.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 am

I can assure that it is not N4SIR,He is JSA...
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:13 am

Could i get his most recent posting IP though?(through reply to the pm) I just want to make sure. But the chat box doesn't lie as far as i know... and this "Ice dragon" said that N4SIR was his "brother".

Anyway, I think that the only way to get this cleared up is to have N4SIR himself come here and explain what the heck is going on. Because i trust him too... but i need to hear it from him you know?
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm

I truly think we have imposters using old can membrs names-
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Hmmm... have you heard N4SIR on mic since he came back? Has he said he has been on this website? You need to get him in on this discussion otherwise we won't know. We need to ask him what's going on. Need to ask him if he has been on this site, and if the one that has been on here is ACTUALLY him.

If it's true that he has been here, than we have a problem. He HAS to have some sort of relation with this double clanner if this is true, due to the chatbox evidence. Whether it is actually him changing is voice or whether it's someone who uses his PC and PS2.

Ice Dragon A.k.a the double-clanner in question has constantly been telling {SA} co-clan leaders who were NOT aware of his double-clannyness before they were informed, ({SA}Phantom and {SA}Wolfthehunter) have told me that Ice Dragon has been telling them to ignore everything i say and that it is all lies... I find it suspicious considering that he admitted to his identity to me, and all the other stuff i have against him that i posted in this topic... Funny how he attempts to cover his tracks.

Regardless as to whether he is being truthful about having a brother or not, (dave and "Greg" as mentioned before) this narrows down to his implied accusations against N4SIR, due to the fact that both "dave" (who "greg" claims to be N4SIR) and the claimed to be "greg" have attempted to apply to GOR, and that "dave" was in JSA while N4SIR was still in JSA as {JSA}Tostitos(why the hell would he join the same clan under two different names???!!?!?!) Everything else that he has stated has not added up, or made sense logically. Because of the lack of all of this making sense, i assume he has been lieing the entire time and has probably been smurfing, multi-clanning, and being in clans under multiple different names for a very long time.

He has also begged me after i called him out the other day to be able to join GOR... I mean SERIOUSLY! how stupid does he think i am? The smurf guy has no loyalty anywhere... and he's a terrible liar.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I find this odd but...   I find this odd but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I find this odd but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Areas :: Cantina-
Jump to: