Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
I am going to be gone for a bit... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

I am going to be gone for a bit...

Go down 
+2
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CL_.X.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

I am going to be gone for a bit... Empty
PostSubject: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:03 pm

To my clan,some of you i think as my second family.Alot has been put on me in the last couple of weeks.I am very close to losing it,in more ways than one.Some of you know about what is going on,keep me in your thoughts.I have to take some time to myself and find my center,i feel myself coming undone...

One thought i will leave you with...

JSA...

Three little letters to most,to me...Well to me it is more than three little letters,more than a server,more than a website.It is not the game we play,or how many wins or looses.It in truth in none of those things,To me it is my friends,a way we express ourselves.When we get home from what ever,we get online and see what is going on with each other.I think that my words are failing me on what i am truthfully trying to express,i hope you all get what i am trying to say...

LONG LIVE JSA...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 pm

You know, there was a time when I left JSA. I went and created my own clan. I did it because in all reality, I saw it as the only way to help JSA. And from what I've seen since then, it has. But when I was at my clan, I was still around here, trying to help JSA in every way I could. What I'm saying, JSA will always be here, we'll always be here. We watch out for our own. I'll keep you in my thoughts, and those of us you have entrusted with high positions will keep an eye on your clan for you as we always have and always will.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Don't get it Twisted,not leaving JSA,just going to be gone for a time...

I am The only True CL of JSA,I am the Last of the First and Always will be... High I am going to be gone for a bit... 830470
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:14 pm

I hope everything works out for ya man. Keep in touch Cool
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:15 am

ok,i think i got things settled back into a grove,should be able to spend more time on,need to get some scims going...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:00 am

X, I signed us up on the bfr. Its like the bfc, but still active within Swbf. http://thebfr.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 pm

X Im praying for you bud. and i hope everything comes out just fine for you. And i hope to someday have the respect on this game that you have.

I have this to say, Im turning 17 tomorrow and I don't know how much time i have left on this game with how everything is changing for me now and its all starting to go my way and if soo i might not have time anymore for JSA but i hope i always will. I hope to stay in this clan for a long time and one day be one of the few to run the clan.

But i will never forget all of you, All my friends from JSA and the rest of the players on the game that i have come to know and become friends with.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}SSG_menace

{JSA}SSG_menace

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:59 pm

JSA NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be gone for a bit...   I am going to be gone for a bit... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am going to be gone for a bit...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: