Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Empty
PostSubject: been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...   been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Complete Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Timeline – 2006-2009
September 4, 2009 by admin
Filed under Featured, News
1 Comment
While we’ve all been waiting for a long time for an announcement from someone, I went ahead and did some research on all the events that have led us up to today, with regards to Battlefront 3. From the first rumor of Battlefront 3 to the latest editions of the new Battlefront 4 concepts.
Feel free to add anything I’ve missed or argue some of the dates. Feel free to join us in our forums for a deeper discussion.
Check out the timeline below:
September 29, 2006: Computer Video Games claims Free Radical Design is developing Battlefront 3.
July 8, 2008 Amazon reveals Battlefront 3 for sale on their website.
July 9, 2008 Amazon quickly removes the details of Battlefront 3 off their website.
October 2, 2008 OLFC lists Battlefront 3 for the Nintendo DS.
November, 2008 The Alpha build of Battlefront 3 is discussed and show at an internal meeting at Free Radical Design.
December, 2008 Free Radical Design goes bankrupt.
December 28, 2008 Battlefront 3 concepts are leaked from a laid off worker from Free Radical Design.
January 10, 2009 Rumors spread that Battlefront 3 is being developed by Rebellion Studios.
January 15, 2009 A shaky cam (footage) from the Free Radical Design internal meeting is leaked.
January 17, 2009 Rumors spread once again that EA owned Pandemic Studios is developing Battlefront 3.
February 4, 2009 German based developer Crytek UK buys Free Radical Design. 40 of the 150 Free Radical Design employees remain at Crytek UK.
March 11, 2009 Pandemic Studios dismiss the rumors that they are working / developing Battlefront 3.
March 20, 2009 Rebellion studios becomes the clear favorite to take over Battlefront 3, although this is never confirmed.
April, 2009 Pandemic Studios announce their Project X which is rumored to be Battlefront 3.
August, 2009 Pandemic Studios announce their Project Y which is also rumored to be Battlefront 3.
September 1, 2009 Battlefront 4 concepts are leaked.
So there you have, the complete Star Wars: Battlefront 3 timeline. If i’ve missed anything please let me know!
Tags: battlefront 3, battlefront 3 pandemic, battlefront 3 rebellion studios, battlefront 3 release date, star wars battlefront 3, star wars battlefront 3 rebellion, star wars battlefront 3 timeline
Game Informer on Star Wars: Battlefront 3
March 1, 2009 by admin
Filed under Featured, News, Rumors
Leave a Comment
This isn’t really anything new but it is in the March edition of Game Informer.
The forums are now up, so be sure to join up and catch the latest discussions on Battlefront 3! You can access the forums —-> here.
Here is the excerpt that is in the March edition of Game Informer:
Wondering what might have been is an easy question when talking about the closing of famed U.K. developer Free Radical. The now-defunct studio behind the TimeSplitters franchise was well regarded, and our interest was piqued all the more since they had been working on Star Wars: Battlefront III for close to two years when they closed their doors.
Recently a video surfaced showing gameplay from the title, but despite the excitement it generated, a source close to the project told Game Informer that all was not well. The video that was leaked online – as poor quality as it was – highlighted the series’ emphasis on wide-open battles and seamless transitions between ground and air combat and exteriors and interiors. Battlefront III would have spanned a wide range of characters and locations throughout all six of the movies (in both first and third-person camera perspectives), including Jedi duels, a rancor, and epic space battles.
Early artwork for the game even depicted an old Obi-Wan Kenobi who had turned to the dark side of the Force. As tantalizing as all this sounds, Free Radical’s Battlefront III dream was having trouble being realized. The video footage leaked online was supposedly captured from the PC version of the title, and even that wasn’t an accurate portrayal of the true state of the project. It was, in fact, a mess. The design was said to be overly ambitious, aiming to support 100-player online battles with the ability to seamlessly transition between ground and space combat.
Free Radical shrank this number as development progressed due to the technical limitations it encountered and Game Informer has heard that this number fell to 16 players, but even this was too much for the console versions to handle. To counter the falling number of human-controlled players, Free Radical tried to implement an AI NPC system that also proved too unwieldy.
Regardless of the state of the project during Free Radical’s tenure, we may yet see some version of Battlefront III. Rumor is that Oxford studio Rebellion – developers of Star Wars Renegade Squadron for the PSP – has been handed the development reins. We shall have to wait and see if Rebellion’s vision of the project succeeds where Free Radical could not.
Tags: battlefront 3, battlefront 3 news, battlefront 3 release, battlefront 3 release date, battlefront 3 rumors, battlefront 3 star, battlefront 3 trailer, battlefront 3 xbox 360, star wars battlefront 3
Battlefront 3 May Return to Pandemic Studios
February 27, 2009 by admin
Filed under Featured, Rumors
Leave a Comment
Ooh boy… and yet another smoking hot rumor has surfaced about the infamous, untitled and as of yet, untitled Star Wars: Battlefront 3. This time we have some interesting news concerning who may be doing the development of Star Wars: Battlefront 3. According to 1up.com who originally got their information from vg247.com Battlefront 3 may be returning to their original origins at Pandemic Studios.
Although we still haven’t heard a breath of information from anywhere official, including Lucas Arts, it seems the fans of the Battlefront series are very hopeful that they will be getting what they want. I think this would score a big hit with the Star Wars franchise after all the bad reviews of The Force Unleashed and a lot of negative feedback from the new MMO: The Old Republic (www.kotor3.net).
I am also setting up a forum, for everyone to discuss their opinons and maybe get some wishlist stuff happening.
Here is the article as posted from 1up.com:
Though still officially in limbo, Star Wars: Battlefront 3 may be taken back by the series’ original creators, according to a report from VideoGaming247. Citing an “insider source,” the game is said to be going back to Pandemic Studios, which made the first two Star Wars: Battlefront games.
Though the title has never even been formally announced by LucasArts, it’s been getting a lot of attention lately. Financial difficulties at FreeRadical supposedly shifted the rumored project to Rebellion. When fans saw the renders and more recently, leaked alpha footage from Free Radical, interest grew. But it’s impossible to tell if Rebellion took the existing game and built on it, or started from scratch, especially with so little official information. Now this report conflicts directly with what we’ve previously heard, claiming that Pandemic will be handling the game. If it was taken from Rebellion, we may never know exactly why, but with interest buzzing on the game we expect to hear official word on a developer soon.
Whichever studio lands the project, it’s good to know that the game itself appears to be surviving FreeRadical’s money woes. We’ll have to see how closely the project still resembles the alpha footage when official word finally comes.
and the article as posted from vg247.com:
A very reliable “insider source” has told videogaming247 that Star Wars Battlefront 3 is heading back to Pandemic’s studios in Los Angeles, California.
Pandemic Studios and LucasArts developed the first Battlefront back 2004, with the sequel coming out just a year later.
However, inside of 12 months of Battlefront II’s release, Free Radical Design announced that it would be making a third title in the series. The project was dropped late last year amid FRDs financial difficulties.
Yesterday, alpha footage leaked onto the net that another one our VG247’s contacts told us that footage was indeed real.
We have contacted EA, who owns Pandemic Studios, but as of yet have not been able to reach the publisher for comment.
VG247 is told that this is pretty nailed on, so expect an announcement sooner rather than later.
Tags: battlefront 3, battlefront 3 news, battlefront 3 release date, battlefront 3 star, battlefront 3 trailer, star wars battlefront 3, star wars battlefront 3 news, star wars battlefront 3 videos, starwars battlefront 3, wars battlefront 3
Star Wars Battlefront 3 Revealed by Amazon.com
January 9, 2009 by admin
Filed under Rumors
Leave a Comment
Here’s another entry I dug up from last month. Again this is just a rumor and by no means should you get your hopes up, just in case
From ShackNews.com:
“Listings for the rumored third entry in the battlefield-focused Star Wars Battlefront briefly appeared at retailer Amazon.com yesterday, and were promptly removed after garnering media attention.
The pages specified PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS and PSP versions of the title, all tentatively slated for release in March 2009.
The first two Battlefront games on PC, PS2 and Xbox were developed by Pandemic Studios. Rebellion handled the PSP edition of Battlefront II and the PSP-only Renegade Squadron entry.
With Pandemic currently working on at least three separate titles–Mercenaries 2, Lord of the Rings: Conquest, Saboteur–another studio is believed to be handling the third Battlefront game. Some speculate that Rebellion has been tasked with the game, while Kotaku suggests it will be helmed by TimeSplitters and Haze developer Free Radical.
Tags: battlefront 3, battlefront 3 images, battlefront 3 news, battlefront 3 release date, battlefront 3 screenshots, star wars battlefront 3, starwars battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Concept Art Leaked?
January 5, 2009 by admin
Filed under Rumors
Leave a Comment
Welcome to the first post for our new site covering all news and rumors Star Wars: Battlefront 3. A few people had asked me to start a Battlefront 3 site & forums (coming soon) when I first started covering The Force Unleashed. I have recently sold that site and have moved on to new projects, including this site and www.kotor3.net, which is covering the upcoming title, “The Old Republic”.
Since there is now a little bit or rumor and news for Battlefront 3, I have decided to kick of things with some unconfirmed leaked concept art. Apparently these were released by one of Free Radical’s artists, Richard Smith, after Free Radical closed for business.
Check them out below!

Star Wars: Battlefront 3: Possible Concept Art

Tags: battlefront 3, battlefront 3 images, battlefront 3 news, battlefront 3 release date, battlefront 3 screenshots, star wars battlefront 3, starwars battlefront
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...   been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:14 am

Contact LucasArts
COMPANY INFORMATION:
Effective July 11, 2005 LucasArts is moving to its new campus at Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco's Presidio. Email addresses will not change. The new mailing addresses will be as follows:

Mailing Address
LucasArts
P.O. Box 29908
San Francisco, CA 94129-0908

Delivery Address
LucasArts
1110 Gorgas Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94129

PRODUCT SUPPORT: http://support.lucasarts.com

Mailing Address
LucasArts
Attention: Product Support
P.O. Box 29908
San Francisco, CA 94129

Yoda's Help Desk
Yoda's Help Desk, LucasArts' Interactive Knowledge Base, is an application that provides online, interactive Technical Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If Yoda is unable to provide you with a solution to your problem, you will be given the option to submit an e-mail message to an online representative. Visit Yoda's Help Desk here.

Technical Support Hotline
Voice: 1-410-568-3670

Patches & Demos: ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com

i mean we could just ask in a letter form with a stamp
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...   been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...   been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 am

Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...   been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 am

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=137120&tstart=0
we are not the only ones asking about a 3 look here n register if you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...   been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found... Empty

Back to top Go down

been doing some digging on SWBF3,this is what i found...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: