Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Mr. Muji from TEC Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Mr. Muji from TEC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:10 pm

You are aware that you are not part of JSA anymore; correct? If so then you really need to stay out of forum topics that do not directly apply to you because all you are doing when posting in such forums is getting laughed at by us. Go hang out on YOUR clan site. Ok? Bye bye, have a swell day.
Mr. Muji from TEC 538667
Back to top Go down
=TEC=DL_Dragon^Fire

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Seriously, Muji, you're the top poster on this site. Don't make me de-rank you!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Go away Muji
Back to top Go down

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

alright u kno wat,fuck u, dat just made me lose all my respect for jsa, and u just wish u didn't do dat...

wat teh fuck happened to honor and all dat shit? i think x is teh only1 in this clan dat only cares bout.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Mr. Muji from TEC 657237
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_Marka

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 pm

everyone needs to calm the fuck down...Muji srry for the rude way this topic was brought up.
Now after saying that i am asking nicely please do not post on the clan matters and things like such. I am not angry in anyway towards you,more towards how this was brought up.
I dont want anymore of this bullshit of being rude to people,JSA members i dont care your "beef" with someone so keep it to yourself,let the leaders do what needs to be done

Thanks

MARKA
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 pm

that sig is a little offensive... No
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Yea Muji calm down. lol. But before you talk about Respect and honor you may want to give some before you ask for it. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:39 am

Shocked Oh wow...A'den Neutral it was one thing with the raptor but now that's just out of line.
Mr. Muji from TEC Muji-1
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 am

I thought it was a creative expression of art... lol W/e JD as the second person to make a comment about it Ill remove it.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:28 am

Muji muji muji, you have been told to politely fuck off numerous times by multiple people. But whatever, its not like im scared that you got some kind of beef with me know. In fact it makes me laugh. I dont care that you posted a challenge, big fucking deal, but when you do it as a means of getting attention (dont bother denying it because if you didnt want attention you wouldnt have called yourself a queer and a fag) its just ridiculous. Also you quit JSA yet you live your life on the JSA c-box or in the JSA server. You should be at your own c-box. Its that think called over staying your welcome, yea you kinda have done that. Sure there are guys from other clans in our server and c- box, but they dont live there like you do. Go hang-out in you TEC server/ c-box, its your clan so support it. And last of all politely fuck off.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:11 pm

rofl, and i have "fucked off" all i did was just post a challenge, to me it seems dat like ur too scared to accept it, so u just post this shit. i'm barely on teh jsa c-box, if i am, i'm looking for light wing or kaito, i'm never in ur server, i rarely play teh game it self, idk wat ur high on, but to me it looks dat u got ur facts wrong. i'm not looking for an attention, my bro made me do it or he was just gonna hide teh ps2...

seruisly, get ur facts straight b4 u say something....
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm

OMG IM TOO SCARED TO ACCEPT A VIDEO GAME CHALLENGE FROM A LITTLE KID! THE WORLD IS GONNA END! Oh wait, Im not gonna accept it because (Drum Roll Please) I HAVE A LIFE THAT DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND VIDEO GAMES! What!? Something else goes on in life other than video games!? LOL GROW UP MUJI.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_Marka

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 pm

close this bullshit now! and btw Muji if you changed the Clanjsa.co.nr url to that bullshit change it back cause its pissing me off,if it wasnt you fine no problem if it was you should chill the fuck out and grow up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Muji from TEC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Muji from TEC   Mr. Muji from TEC Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Muji from TEC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About JSA :: Announcements-
Jump to: