Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote

Go down 
+3
ACER213
{AoD}Light^Wing
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Empty
PostSubject: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Ok im asking for a vote from all jsa on obi-one.

Obi-One should not be a admin of the JSA server because he is in the clan Dow and not a JSA member.

All JSA member plz post on wether or not you agree with me and heck even non JSA plz post. THANKS: {JSA}Pvt_Brett_M
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm

i say he should keep his admin.
Back to top Go down
ACER213

ACER213

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 am

Brett you should know that its always up to X. Admin will not be thrown around this time to everyone.

AS for you and Obi-one- drop it, please- TKING is not allowed! accidents happen, but you pushed it..
Having Admin is a very serious issue now and because of raptor attacks very few should have ADMIN.

I was quit surprise to FIND OUT that the only person besides yourself X was Obi-one having admin?
Obi-one I have no issues with you at all, I am learning that you were a JSA member... But like Kaito some Issues were never settled!>
AT thei point I think X,Scorp and Aden should have admin.
I would like to apply for Admin myself, I have a lot of friends here and I know I would put these soldier into war>>>
LightWing-Scorp-Assult Tank-Wildeye-Acer213-Moni-Spirit-Rouge1000-JMenace-
I see you guys playin a lot- But no one here has Admin to scrim and I know these guys are hot too fight!!
I am asking for admin: I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK FOR SCORP TO HAVE ADMIN ASAP!!!!
He is the most qualified..
~DO NOT DISRESPECT THE ADMIN~
I WILL ONLY USE ADMIN TO BOOT GLITCHER AND TO SET UP SCRIMS and PRACTICES.
WHICH TRULY WILL ONLY BE ONCE A WEEK, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN.

Last edited by ACER213 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding ish)
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 am

ACER213 wrote:
Brett you should know that its always up to X. Admin will not be thrown around this time to everyone.

AS for you and Obi-one- drop it, please- TKING is not allowed! accidents happen, but you pushed it..
Having Admin is a very serious issue now and because of raptor attacks very few should have ADMIN.

I was quit surprise to FIND OUT that the only person besides yourself X was Obi-one having admin?
Obi-one I have no issues with you at all, I am learning that you were a JSA member... But like Kaito some Issues were never settled!>
AT thei point I think X,Scorp and Aden should have admin.
I would like to apply for Admin myself, I have a lot of friends here and I know I would put these soldier into war>>>
LightWing-Scorp-Assult Tank-Wildeye-Acer213-Moni-Spirit-Rouge1000-JMenace-
I see you guys playin a lot- But no one here has Admin to scrim and I know these guys are hot too fight!!
I am asking for admin: I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK FOR SCORP TO HAVE ADMIN ASAP!!!!
He is the most qualified..
~DO NOT DISRESPECT THE ADMIN~
I WILL ONLY USE ADMIN TO BOOT GLITCHER AND TO SET UP SCRIMS and PRACTICES.
WHICH TRULY WILL ONLY BE ONCE A WEEK, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN.

Your missing a few things acer. I have admin, I just don't throw it around b/c when ppl know you have admin, they ask you for favors all the time and more then often, it's for stupid stuff. Other issue is, you've told Obi to drop it when he hasn't said anything. At this point no one should be saying anything about the situation b/c it's being handled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 am

{JSA}PL_Brett_M wrote:
heck even non JSA plz post. THANKS: {JSA}Pvt_Brett_M

okayy afro

well brett, having admins dosn't have to do anything whether ur in a this clan or the other, just that you can trust them. i trust x's judgement, so i trust obi wan, and i respect em both.
but just because he isn't in the clan, doesn't mean he shouldn't have admin, as long as he could be trusted and respected. if i had a paid for server, i would give obi-wan admin if he asked for it, doesn't matter what clan he is in, cuz i know i can trust him. brett, also just because ur jsa, doesn't mean u always get a free pass out of trouble everytime, u will have to pay for ur mistakes too.
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 am

I don't ban people for the hell of it, I warned you the other day Bret and you replied, " that just makes me want to team kill you even more." So how do you think that makes me feel? Just because your in JSA still doesn't give you the right to act the way you want and not follow the rules of the server. Scorpio knows me, muji knows me x knows me. I have had admin long before you were even part of this clan. I am here to make sure people follow the rules of the server and respect one another. Maybe you should appologize for the t/k ing and maybe all will be forgiven? Hey there's a thought.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_A'den
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_A'den

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 pm

I too have admin, and I fully support Obi having admin as well. He is a very close friend of JSA and has been for a long time. There is a trust factor here that is extremely strong.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

{JSA}PL_Brett_M wrote:
Ok im asking for a vote from all jsa on obi-one.

Obi-One should not be a admin of the JSA server because he is in the clan Dow and not a JSA member.

All JSA member plz post on wether or not you agree with me and heck even non JSA plz post. THANKS: {JSA}Pvt_Brett_M

This matter is not up for a vote...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote   Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Im asking for a Vote. All JSA plz read and vote
Page 1 of 1