Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
Team killing JSA memebr!!! Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

Team killing JSA memebr!!!

Go down 
+2
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
[DoW]-obi wan-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[DoW]-obi wan-

Team killing JSA memebr!!! Empty
PostSubject: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:40 pm

X, you know I don't make a complaint unless it's really a problem. Your clan mate JSA Bret Michaels was on my team and team killed me 3 times on purpose!! The first 2 I warned him not to do it again then he did it again!! I was pissed, told him to stop doing it or I'll have him banned. Then he say's," that just makes me want to team kill you even more." So thats when I came on here and posted my problem. What can you do to solve this??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:27 pm

if ur an admin, boot him.... dude i think x has had enough of fixing every little problem there is, i mean c'mon, dat is an easy answer, if he does it twice o n purpose, u boot him.... dosn't matter wat clan he is in, just boot him, and make dat his warnng.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't think his admin is set right now. I was there at the time... i know what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
{AoD}Light^Wing

{AoD}Light^Wing

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:36 pm

i was there aswell
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 pm

I don't have admin so I voiced the issue on the forum like it should be and only hope it will be handled in a wright way by the clan leaders. All I can do is not play in the same room as the person until the matter is resolved or if he is not in the room. If I had admin I would of handled it myself as well as let the leaders of JSA know why I did it. I was very patient with him, he was just being an ass. The people in the room should know they were there when I told him to stop team killing me.

Last edited by [DoW]-obi wan- on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Alright, 1. Muji stay out of clan affairs, you lost that right when you left. Now for the real issue. Obi if you wouldn't mind pming what happened and who was there. Then I need anyone that was there to pm me with their accounts. Not that I don't trust anyone but I like having the facts when dealing with shit.
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 am

Ok, I'll pm ya, not a problem.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 pm

I will handle this personaly...
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:23 pm

I banned JSA Bret Michaels for a day so I don't have to deal with him talking trash again to me. I'll let x decide his punishment.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Obi one. that was yesterday and i told you i was just messing with you when it all happened. now X said he would handle it. THAT GIVES YOU NO DAMN REASON TO BAN ME FROM THE JSA SERVER now i am demanding that you unben me because today i did nuthign ya i acidentaly team kill 2 people today because they walked infront of my shot but yesterday has nuthing to do with today and you have no damn rite to ban me. so shut up now and unban me and get back to your little clan called DoW
Back to top Go down
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm

plz excuse my language in that last post. but obi one X said that he will handle this personaly so that means you do nuthing about it and let him take care of it. it don't mean ban me and then let x do something. dang and don't whine ether. ok so unban me cause x will take care of me not you. cause your not in
JSA and because your not in JSA i will not give you the same respect i would a JSA admin that is a JSA member
Back to top Go down
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 pm

And X my friend I highly respect you more then i do anyone else on this game. And im sorry x but there is no reason for Obi-one to be a Admin of the {JSA} Server when he is in DOW and not a member of JSA.
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 am

Damn, 3 posts, well maybe you know how I felt the other day when ya team killed me 3 times in a row!! I warned you did I not? X gave me admin long before you were in JSA, so don't even try to talk shit to me. Just because your in JSA doesn't give you the right to not follow the rules of the server yourself! If I see you again and you talk trash again, just know you won't be in the room for long. P.S. some people in your own clan have already said you should have been banned for a week.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 pm

{JSA}PL_Brett_M wrote:
And X my friend I highly respect you more then i do anyone else on this game. And im sorry x but there is no reason for Obi-one to be a Admin of the {JSA} Server when he is in DOW and not a member of JSA.

Who are you so second my choice of Admin,Maybe you did not see the CL in front of my name?I have know ibo for years and how fought beside him and against him.You would behard pressed to find a man who fight with the honor that he does.He is a fair man and good friend of mine,And will remain as admin
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
Co-Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Alright, after a wonderful "investigation" I've come to a conclusion on this. Idk if it'll mean anything since X said he was handling it but here you go.

As we all know, No taking is an admin rule. Now there are those few times that we mess around with ppl but usually those are times that we're with good and close friends. Now after reading statements from ppl who were present, I can say that many of the statements match, which is good b/c it hopefully means no ones lying. Anyway, now just being who I am, I wouldn't support threatening someone with admin saying you can get them banned from the server just b/c you know the leader. On the same line, I wouldn't call Tking someone on accident only to do it on purpose again very good either. Regardless of who the person is, admin or not, we don't role that way. As for the person being an admin, forget who it is, that person has been demed turstworthy enough to be an admin in our server. I mean, back in the day when Zuberi was admin but he wasn't in JSA, quite a few of us weren't too happy, but we never disrespected the admin. Quiet frankly, I think that the one day ban was fair enough. All I can say is that before you move on with this "obi-wan admin campaign" Brett, think about how bad it's looking to question X but instead of going to him and talking about it, your asking the clan.

After speaking to both of you I have no doubt that this will hopefully blow over and that maybe you both can play well together. After all, if I can get along with Zuberi so well, I think anybody can get along. Razz
Back to top Go down
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

{JSA}PFC_Brett_M{27}SL

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Ya. After reading that from Scorpio, well i have to apoligise. Ya im sorry everyone for all the stuff that happened and sorry x for questioning you. but obi the first 3 times i tkayed you was on axident and then i got angry and did it on purpose 2 more times. so ya im sorry guys
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am

It's all good, we seem to play together nice yesterday so all is forgiven and lets move on and enjoy playing the game we love. X-Wing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team killing JSA memebr!!!   Team killing JSA memebr!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team killing JSA memebr!!!
Page 1 of 1