Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Empty
PostSubject: The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...   The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Now that I've had my fourth spinal fusion surgery, I am getting up and around again, so I will be starting up the JSA Server again soon. I am digging out the Server and the 10/100/1000 Mbs Router and have upgraded to the 20Mbs Internet speed, so we should have a stable server without lag to play on soon.

I apologize for not getting back to everyone before now, but things have been crazy lately as I'm getting back on my feet.

I have just completed the NEW 3D HDTV (C3-IX) Projector to do demonstrations with, after the last 90 days of construction with this last month to create the 3D HDTV Media needed to run the machine, and will post some pictures of it here in the announcements area for everyone to see.

The image floating in space is the xbox 360 Desktop, so you can recognize what is being projected if you have the latest desktop installed, and will add more pictures soon.

The Rear HDTV Image is 32" Widescreen Diagonal format, so you can get an idea of the size of what you're looking at in the pictures.

It's been built into a desk as a 3D HDTV Design station with a light-table box mounted to the left of the 3D HDTV Machine for viewing x-ray films of the images floating in the air for comparison at the time of viewing, and for other technical imaging.

JSA Lives again! 3D HDTV will be available soon so you can play Battlefront in 3D!!!! No Glasses!!! About 5 feet out into the room!

-Gen KillDozer

PS. The guy in the picture is my assistant Josh, who's been helping me as I'm still not moving around great.

PPS. You can see on the left, the front image is floating out past the edge of the rear image, if you look closely.

Thanks Taylor for finding this.

~For the people that have no idea on whom this guy is. HE is the ONE of the two people ( X being the second) That have made JSA how it is today.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}TAYLOR
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
{JSA}TAYLOR

PostSubject: Re: The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...   The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 pm

YES!! were're back The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... 36429 The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... 42012 X-Wing
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...   The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 pm

awsome im excited
Back to top Go down
^GuN-Sh0T^

^GuN-Sh0T^

PostSubject: Re: The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...   The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 pm

is he really coming back?
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...   The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 pm

affraid
NO FUCKING WAY, YOU GUYS FOUND DOZER
Back to top Go down
{JSA}TAYLOR
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
{JSA}TAYLOR

PostSubject: Re: The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...   The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 pm

hell yes! The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... 657237 The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... 63667
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...   The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of {JSA}CL_KilldoZer...
Page 1 of 1