Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
I kill you!!!!..lol Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

I kill you!!!!..lol

Go down 
+2
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}
[DoW]-obi wan-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[DoW]-obi wan-

I kill you!!!!..lol Empty
PostSubject: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 am

Hey JSA, long time no kill, I mean see..lol. It's your old pal obi wan. I haven't been on in a long time due to work and the process of getting a house next week. Once I am moved in I will pop online and shoot it up with ya'll again in space or ground.

I see my old pal Joy Division is back on the game finally, always when I take a break from the game does his ass get back on..lol. I'll be seeing you soon old friend! X , Muji, Gman, krayze, Kaito, scorpio and all the ones I missed I will be back just a matter of time. Be seeing ya, I do miss the game and all the fun that goes with it.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

{JSA}Col_Kaito{02}{Ace}

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:25 am

Thats good to hear :p Ive been wanting to fly against you fairly bad ever scene i got my Ace rank.

I hate to say it but Gman, and Muji have moved on... They still play the game but Gmans under a different name so i have no idea who he is...
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 am

Sup Kaito man, thats good to hear you are now an ace in space. Always need more good pilots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 am

OOOOBI WAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i MISSED U!!!! lol but um ye, was wondering where u were. i learned some trix in space and well wantd to use em against u. hehe, hopefully when u come back, u just don't rip my ass apart, hehe
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 pm

I'll be looking for you,get at me... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 pm

I will be in touch with ya son x. Like I always say," better see me before I see you 1st"..lol.
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:56 am

well finally ya get back on Sleep been tryin teh find ya.

you guys got a new site or somethin?
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 am

Whats up Joy! Oh yeah we do have a new addy, here ya go http://www.disciples.forumwise.com/ Be killing ya, I mean seeing ya..lol.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}TAYLOR
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
{JSA}TAYLOR

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 pm

i remember you! >.> You're the one who caused all the drama and stress in SWA. And finally became currupt.

-stern face-
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:38 pm

You are thinking of the other obi wan in SWA. Not me, I didn't care about thier clan in any way so why would I start anything? When I was on BF1 back in the day in KOR we did have issues with SWA but that was years ago.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CL_.X.
Clan Leader Of JSA...
Clan Leader Of JSA...
{JSA}CL_.X.

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:06 pm

[DoW]-obi wan- wrote:
You are thinking of the other obi wan in SWA. Not me, I didn't care about thier clan in any way so why would I start anything? When I was on BF1 back in the day in KOR we did have issues with SWA but that was years ago.

not sure what this is,but i got obi's back he is a friend of mine.I have flown against KOR,Not mant clans have there honor,so do not make bad on them.All things are dead here...
Back to top Go down
{JSA}TAYLOR
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
{JSA}TAYLOR

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 am

alright. i trust X.
Back to top Go down
[DoW]-obi wan-

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am

Thanks X, good to know some people know where I'm coming from. I will be back on the front soon, possibly 2 weeks from now.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

{JSA}Cpl_Fuzzums

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

yes and {JSA} will be waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I kill you!!!!..lol   I kill you!!!!..lol Empty

Back to top Go down

I kill you!!!!..lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Areas :: Cantina-
Jump to: