Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former home of jsa

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clan Roster
Current Clan Roster
IN PROGRESS

Clan Leaders
{JSA}CL_.X.
{JSA}CL_Marka
{JSA}CL_A'den
{JSA}CCL_SCORPIO
{JSA}CCL_Vagrant
{JSA}CCL_N4SiR

Battle Master
{JSA}BM_Leonidas

Active roster
{JSA}Gen_Blaze
{JSA}Col_Kaito
{JSA}LTC_Acer213
{JSA}Mjr_Eros
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal
{JSA}Lt_Grandpa
{JSA}MSG_Darkceeder
{JSA}SFC_Moni
{JSA}SFC_Spirit
{JSA}SSG_Carolina
{JSA}SSG_menace
{JSA}Sgt_Assualt
{JSA}Cpl_1Shot
{JSA}Cpl_G-Nasty
{JSA}PFC_BigRed1
{JSA}PFC_Brett_M
{JSA}Pvt_Axl-Hybrid
{JSA}Pvt_Denied
{JSA}PL_Acer818
{JSA}PL_Ordo
{JSA}PL_OFFICERMARIO

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 156 registered users
The newest registered user is qpN4SiRqp

Our users have posted a total of 3860 messages in 690 subjects
Latest topics
» call of duty modern combat 2
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

» WE HAVE A NEW SITE
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

» for all the wolfman fans!!!
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby {JSA}CL_A'den Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

» A Year In Review
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

» Temple Dec Top 10
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby {JSA}CCL_SCORPIO Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

» ZOMFG!!!1!
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm

» where is everyone?
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby {JSA}SSG_carolina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

» LDS vs JSA
DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Emptyby ACER213 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge

Go down 
+2
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17
Master DS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master DS

DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Empty
PostSubject: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Hey JSA DARKSIDE of the MOON would like to Challenge JSA to a space Campaign Just some fun space battles you know. We've heard you guys were the best in space and I've been dyeing to do some dogfights. This isn't a Clan battle by the way this is just for the love of the tie fighter. Since this isn't a clan battle, you'll find that the battle set up is not what you may be use to seeing but, space is space right. This is a Challenge. So here is the set up:

3 space maps, 4 players per team, 6 AI per team, AI Elite, Friendly Fire on, No Glitching, No player Awards, and 1 Spectator per team if you wish to have someone watch or film you.

1st space Map: JSA's Choice any Galactic Civil War Era Space Capture the Flag Map. Rebels or Empire, decided by JSA.

2nd Space Map: DARKSIDE of the MOON Choice any Clone Wars Era Space Assault Map. CIS or Republic decided by DARKSIDE of the MOON.

3rd Space map: JSA Choice any Galactic Civil War Era Space Capture the Flag Map. Rebels or Empire, decided by JSA

Battles will take place in the DARKSIDE of the MOON server. Password will be dsmjsaspace . As far as a date for this battle I was hoping we could do it on Wednesday July 15th at 5:00pm PST, but the date for the battle is open to change. So May the force be with you JSA.

http://clandsm.forumwise.com/clandsm-thread322.html
Back to top Go down
{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

{JSA}DSgt_SG-17

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:24 pm

First of all, AI in any type of clan match is a big no-no. Secondly, Clone Wars space is dreadfully unbalanced, so no CW space. Thirdly. when presenting a challenge it works like this:
Challenger's Map / Challengee's Faction
Challengee's Map / Challenger's Faction
Challenger's Map / Challengee's Faction
And so on.
Back to top Go down
Master DS

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Alright you guys do know that this isn't a clan battle right. DARKSIDE of the MOON is requesting a Challenge battle. If I got you guys confused then sorry, but know this isn't a request for a Clan battle. If I would have said Clan battle then all of the Clan standered rules would applyed and DARKSIDE of the MOON would have said clan battle. So again this isn't a Clan battle request. This is a challenge battle. Here are some details about Challenge battle. Clan standered rules don't apply in Challange battles and no record is kept of the battles. The battle is fair, and ready to go, and since this isn't a clan battle and, no record will be kept of any win or lose, you have nothing to lose, and what's more you guys will have a good time. This is for Fun not Glory. We wouldn’t have request a battle if we didn't think the battles would be a real blast. So DARKSIDE of the MOON's Flag ship will meet you in space. The Battle Challenge has been made will JSA members step up to the Challenge or will DARKSIDE of the MOON's Jedi Knight's have to come over there and cut you all down with our Lightsabers. Joking on Last part Ha. Let's do this JSA.
Back to top Go down
<?>+[Joy_Division]+

<?>+[Joy_Division]+

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:25 pm

[jack]

now thats reiteration overkill right there Shocked

[/unjack]
Back to top Go down
Master DS

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Alright JSA should Choice their space Capture the Flag Galactic Civil War map and Faction for the 1st and 3rd map. For the 2nd map DARKSIDE of the MOON Choices Space Kashyyyk Assault Clone Wars, Faction CIS.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 pm

You cant choose your map and factionfor a particular map.
For instance if we choose Galactic civial war we cant choose what side were on you cant not choose your map and faction.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Sounds like someone is stacking the odds you cannot have your cake and eat it too if you want to battle you have to meet us halfway or else run along and see if another clan will satisfy your needs
Back to top Go down
Master DS

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Guys I thought we've been through this already. Remember that this isn't a clan battle. This is Challenge Battle. Again this is for fun not Glory, so there is no need to get all hang up on the set up. For those's JSA members who are going to be in the battles, you need to Choice your space Capture the Flag Galactic Civil War maps and Factions for the 1st and 3rd map
Back to top Go down
{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

{JSA}Cpt_Icymetal

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:09 pm

In my humble oppion that is a bunch of bunk and i for one will have no part of it
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 am

Like I said no AI..I know I speak for everyone in this battle when I say,can you not beat us without the AI.Or are you going to complain like LDR does when their CL is paranoid about having someone spectate..?
Back to top Go down
Master DS

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Dude I'm not a CL I'm a GL. Man I thought we already talk about this. First this isn't a Clan Battle. This is a Challenge battle. Next Remember that this is for fun not Glory. My friends and I are not interesting in beating you. We just want to battle and have a good time. So see you on the battlefront at 5:00 PST. Oh and what about your choices Space Capture the Flags maps for the 1st and 3rd map.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}_BigRed1

{JSA}_BigRed1

PostSubject: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm

ok this is how its gonna be no exceptions.
3 fighters 1 bomber.
no using scout classes including the tri/a-wing/interceptor
no AI.
score limit to 300 in assault maps.
score limit to cft maps is 7.
no transports for any reason.
This will be done properly in the JSA server on Sautrday same time as it was today.
i want to see in this battle.
Kaito/Moni/fullmetal/Geinkel/ or possibly X
If you can not make it post here
Back to top Go down
Master DS

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:02 am

We had a great time battling you guys, and we hope you had fun too. We'll battle you again. It should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge   DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

DARKSIDE of the MOON Space Challenge
Page 1 of 1